Montag, 11. Mai 2015

Resolving DRBD error lk_bdev_save (/var/lib/drbd/drbd-minor-0.lkbd) failed: No such file or directory on centos 7 system

Hi everyone! Just a small post here because I have not found anything about this error on the web (at least not on a english-speaking website ;) ) I recently installed and configured drbd on a centos 7 machine. drbdadm came in version 8.9.2 (api:1) GIT-hash: de9236084d57a09160b366e5fdf5b481c5cc163d build by mockbuild@, 2015-04-10 06:40:59 when I tried to create my resource I got the following error
$drbdadm create-md drbd01
error msg:
initializing activity log
NOT initializing bitmap
Writing meta data...
lk_bdev_save(/var/lib/drbd/drbd-minor-0.lkbd) failed: No such file or directory
New drbd meta data block successfully created.
lk_bdev_save(/var/lib/drbd/drbd-minor-0.lkbd) failed: No such file or directory
searching the internet I found nothing about it so I just looked at the error and resolved it using
mkdir /var/lib/drbd/
I think the rpm package from ELRepo I installed just missed that command. Hope this helps anyone

Keine Kommentare: